Our team offers 2D and 3D CAD services to meet your needs. We have design services from simple conveyance equipment to complicated pieces of production equipment. Transforming your ideas into reality is our goal.
We offer a complete fabrication shop. No job is too small or too large. Our skilled craftsmen and management staff can fabricate and help design prototype equipment for production assemblies.
We can provide skilled tradesmen to install your new equipment or move your existing equipment from across the room to across the country.
We offer PM and maintenance services to help your facility operate at optimum efficiency.
We offer custom design and installation of all your process piping needs, including sanitary pipe, hydraulic piping, water, and pneumatics.
Custom Sheet Metal and Plastics Fabrication
We have a 10’ break and shear with capacities to 3/8” thickness for carbon steel and ¼” thickness for SS, a Power Roll, and Piranha CNC Router.
Our philosophy is that “The project has to be RIGHT; PERIOD.” It is our promise to you, the customer.
We believe that at the end of the day, you, the customer, just want to be taken care of. We will treat you the way we would want to be treated. You have several items on your “To Do” list every day; having to continually check back with your contractor on the project status should not be one of them.
Careers at TPMC
Learn more about the career opportunities at TPMC.
• Define your project baselines.
• Track your progress.
• Supervise and contribute to maintaining and installing all necessary equipment.
• Report your project status.
• Determine and keep track of change orders on project.
• Determine and correct actions as needed.
• Ensure site cleanliness, and have a safe environment for employees to work in.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed.
• Allocate work to employees in accordance with directions.
• Request all required equipment, materials and consumables within limits of authority.
• Monitor care of all equipment and use of all materials to minimize waste and damage.
• Prepare employee schedules at an agreed frequency, such as daily or weekly.
• Monitor performance of employees to ensure efficiency and effectivity.
• Provide leadership to assigned employees.
• Handle disciplinary actions with employees.
• Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner, based on customer’s needs, and that all required documentation are turned in according to schedule.
• Design new engineering products and processes
• Craft models and drawings of products using Solidworks
• Analyze prototype data and retest if needed
• Research new product ideas and methods
• Improve existing products and processes
• Ensure compliance with the industry’s safety standards
• Maintain accurate records
• Ensure products are user- and environment-friendly
• Write detailed reports
• Find creative design solutions to problems
• Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers
Requirements and skills
• Previous experience as a Design Engineer or a similar role
• Proven experience using CAD software; knowledge of SolidWorks is a must
• Good understanding of safety standards and environmental impact of a design
• Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers